Contact & Directions
Le Grand Bois, Campsite, Rooms & Gîte.
Reception opening hours from 08:30 am to 11:30 am and from 04:00 pm to 06:00 pm
From the North
- Expressway A7 take exit 15 Valence Sud
- Follow the signs to CREST – SAOU – DIE on route D111/D93.
- South of Crest turn right on route D538 following sign MONTELIMAR – NYONS.
- Drive 9 km then continue following sign SAOU – DIEULEFIT – BOURDEAUX on route D538
- Continue to Bourdeaux (don’t take exit POET CELARD).
- In Bourdeaux follow the sign DIEULEFIT on route D538.
- Drive 5 km direct Dieulefit, turn right on route D233 follow signs ‘Vers Pascalin’ and Le Grand Bois.
- After 300 meters Le Grand Bois is the first house on your left ..
From the South
- Expressway A7 take exit 18 MONTELIMAR SUD – DIEULEFIT
- At the first roundabout in Montelimar follow signs DIEULEFIT D540
- From DIEULEFIT continue following D538 direction BOURDEAUX – CREST
- After 9 kilometers on the D538 turn left direction Truinas and D233 and immediately turn right on the D233 / VERS PASCALIN
- Continue for 300 meters and find Le Grand Bois on your left.
- From exit 15 and 18 on the A7 to destination takes around 50 minutes
We advise you for the last 10 kms to follow the exact route description as above. Your GPS system will take you via unnecessary but beautifull routes and via the postal code you will arrive in the centre of Poet Celard, which is around 5 kms from the Grand Bois.
From any main city in France you can take a TGV train to Valence or Montélimar (Paris – Valence 2H00) Continue by public transport or hire a car. Contact us for any inquiries concerning public transport possibillities to Le Grand Bois
Travel by bus with Eurolines to Valence and continue by public transport to Dieulefit
Lyon Airport St. Exupéry 190 km and Avignon Caumont airport 110 km, Marseille Airport 185 km, Montpellier Airport 180 km